Terms and Conditions
Terms go here
Welcome to www.sweetarabian.com (the “Website” or “Site”).
Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) before using the Website which is operated by Sweet Arabian LTD.
By using this website you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Sweet Arabian ltd is the supplier of goods and registered address is: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, United Kingdom | N17GU | Company registration number: 11613660
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
PLACING AN ORDER
PRICES & PAYMENT
All prices indicated for products available via the Site are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus any delivery charges. All orders are payable in pound sterling.
You can pay for products using the following payment options:
CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED: PAYPAL, VISA, VISA DELTA, MASTERCARD, MASTERCARD DEBIT, INTERNATIONAL MAESTRO, UK MAESTRO, LASER, VISA ELECTRON AND AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Please note, all credit or debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
For your security and to avoid any fraudulent transactions, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
No credit or debit card details are stored once your order has been placed unless you have given us permission to do so. Credit card information is stored safely and securely. We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures, and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Act 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
Certain features or services offered on or through the website may require you to open an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. Sweet Arabian LTD shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to keep your password or account confidential.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-site pages or other Sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Site pages or any other Sites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and Sites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Site pages and other Sites that you visit.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect your legal rights.
We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If we are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Website. Our liability shall not, in any event, include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption. This does not affect any liability we may have for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence or from our fraud, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
COMPETITIONS AND PRIZES TERMS & CONDITIONS
These rules apply to all competitions (including prize draws and offers)
1. Sweet Arabian might run competitions on this site and its social media channels. These may be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
2. Competitions (including prize draws) are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Sweet Arabian LTD and their relatives, such as the promoter and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
3. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
4. Sweet Arabian reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
5. By participating in the competition and entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
7. Winners will be notified by e-mail or direct message within the stated timeframe or else 1 month after the end of the promotion. The winner has 5 business/working days to respond in full to the e-mail to claim the prize or another winner will be drawn.
8. By participating and entering the competition, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
9. Only 1 entry per person will be taken into account (spammers will be disqualified).
10. Sweet Arabian will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt
PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Exclusive 20% of sale on selected lines only. This promotion only applies to the UK and EU countries we ship to.
These terms apply to the current 20% of promotion on selected lines.
1. This offer is only available online at www.sweetarabian.com Such promotional discounts are not valid for use as part of a purchase in Testament Collection’s counters, or for telephone orders.
2. This promotion will run every year from the 21st of November to the 2nd of December.
3. Selected lines only.
4. The discount is applied to the RRP.
5. Promotion valid while stocks last.
6. Offer does not apply to delivery charges. Please check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
7. Any refunds will take into account the discount.
Voucher code and other external sites promotional code
These terms apply to voucher codes and other external site promotional codes.
1. This offer is only available online at www.sweetarabian.com Such promotion discounts are not valid for use as part of a purchase in Sweet Arabian shops, or for telephone orders.
2. This promotion will run early from the 1st of March to the 20th of April.
3. Selected lines only.
4. The discount will be applied at checkout with the code that has been provided to selected customers on the RRP.
5. Promotion valid while stocks last.
6. Voucher/code cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or promotional code.
7. Offer does not apply to delivery charges. Please check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
8. Any refunds will take into account the discount.